We use many technologies to collect information from you when you access the LKorganix website. These allow us to provide you with a good experience and improve the services offered by LKorganix. One such technology is called a “cookie”, which is a small text file stored by your browser as you browse the internet. They can be used to collect, store, and share data about your activities across websites. Cookies allow us to remember your preferences and account settings, as well as making it easier and more secure to use.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
Additionally, some cookies are set by us when you access the site, whilst others are set through our site by third parties who deliver services on our behalf.
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
The purposes of these cookies are set out as below: when a user visits our website, track users as they navigate the website, improve the website’s usability.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website.
Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by using cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- In Chrome, you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
- In Firefox, you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- In Internet Explorer, you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- In Chrome, you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
- In Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files by clicking “Tools”, “Safety”, “Delete browsing history”, “Cookies” and then select “Delete”.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
You can contact us:
- Using our website contact form;
- By telephone, on the contact number published on our website;
- By email, using the email address published on our website;
If you have any questions about how we use your personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us or write to us at No. 193/3, 2A, Borella Road, Depanama, Pannipitiya, Sri Lanka.